Corrective Skin Peels
Corrective Peels are designed to erase imperfections and improve tone and texture as well as restore skin clarity. Peels can significantly improve the appearance fine lines, wrinkles, irregular texture, dull sallow skin, hyper-pigmentation and acne.
KEY CORRECTIVE SKIN PEEL BENEFITS
Regular peels will:
- Improve the vitality and smoothness of the complexion
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Assist with acne and reduces congestion
- Reduces pore size, blackheads, pimples and oiliness
- Promote hydration resulting in firmer, smoother skin
- Help increase cellular turnover
- Improve the texture of the skin
- Improve superficial scarring and irregular pigmentation
- Lighten and brighten your skin
- Rejuvenate the face, neck, hands and décolletage, with minimal downtime.
HOW CORRECTIVE SKIN PEELS WORK
Exfoliation of the skin is key to maintaining healthy functioning skin.
The skin naturally reproduces cells and brings new cells to the surface of the skin, however as we age, this process slows down. As a result, our skin accumulates an abnormal build up of cells, resulting in a dull, thicken skin that exaggerates sun damage and skin imperfections.
A peel provides a deeper exfoliation of the outer most layer of the skin to activate and energise fibroblasts and collagen synthesis. Exfoliation of the skin also allows for option penetrations of subsequent applied active ingredients.
A Peel treatment takes approximately 30 minutes with little to no visible shedding of skin, and you can return to normal activities afterwards. Peels are customised to individual client skin needs.
Anyone wanting to give their skin a healthy boost before an event, or treat specific skin conditions such as acne, pigmentation, scarring or rosacea. A peel is often prescribed as part of a series in a treatment program but is also a fantastic one-off procedure.