Fine Lines & Wrinkle Treatment
Wrinkles are a natural and inevitable part of the ageing process, however there are a number of treatments available to help prevent the formation and minimise the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines; helping us age with confidence and maintain a youthful appearance. Complete Skin Solutions offer a range of solutions for Fine Lines & Wrinkle Treatment.
- As we age, the production of collagen and elastin in the skin layers slows down and the oil glands which hydrate our skin become less effective, making our skin more likely to crepe and wrinkle and vulnerable to the effects of gravity.
- Dynamic wrinkles are created when facial expressions repeatedly fold the skin, such as when smiling, frowning, or squinting. These wrinkles can become permanent, especially as we age and our skin loses its elasticity.
- Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to prevent and postpone the formation of new wrinkles by limiting the movement of specific muscles that create dynamic wrinkles.
- Environmental factors, such as sun exposure and smoking can significantly accelerate the development of wrinkles.
- As we age, our skin’s ability to naturally exfoliates decreases, creating a thickened surface layer of skin, which can make wrinkles look exaggerated.
FINE LINES & WRINKLE TREATMENT SOLUTIONS
Complete Skin Solutions offers a range of medical grade treatments that can minimise the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as improve the texture, tone and elasticity of your skin. It is often best to undertake complimenting treatments which address the various issues related to the management and prevention of wrinkles.
Antiwrinkle injections are ideal for relaxing the muscles that create dynamic wrinkles, however it is recommended that they should be complimented with other treatments to enhance cellular turnover and collagen and elastin production, such as Fractional Laser, Photo Rejuvenation and Micro-Needling.
Dermal Fillers may be recommended for more pronounced wrinkles, to plump out the skin and improve any sagging that is a result of a loss of facial volume.
Improving the appearance of your skin can be further enhanced with medical grade skin care containing active ingredients that will assist in exfoliating and hydrating the skin.